Wind Hill Mountain Bike Park located on the Longleat Estate near Warminster in Wiltshire offers a variety of trails from flowing blue grade trails to extreme freeride and downhill.
Previously known as 'The Allotment' and more recently as 'The Black Canon Trails', the site has been enjoyed over the years by many riders but after a major revamp re-opened in April 2017 re-opened as Wind Hill Mountain Bike Park, part of the B1KEPARK network.
The aim of the bike park is to provide a 'progression pathway' so that riders with a range of abilities and from a range of disciplines will find terrain to suit both their current ability and riding aspirations.
The most important bits of info for now are:
1. Only registered B1KEPARK members are permitted to ride. If you need to register you can register as a full member or free member via B1KE.com. You may not get a membership card in time but should get an email confirming you are registered. If you don't please don't try and reregister instead, first check your spam/junk email folder, then if it is not there drop us an email ([email protected]) include your name and we will forward your confirmation email to you. Then simply show us that when you pick up your day pass
2. Please DO NOT enter the main Longleat Safari Park entrance, to get to us. The car park for our use is 250m further up the road and a track to site is way marked. Parking is limited so please make sure you park as directed by the team or up close and personal with the car next to you if the car park is unmanned. If we interfere with the smooth operation of the Safari Park we'll be closed down. Try and share a car with friends where possible
3. Day passes are £10. We don't have card readers so cash only please.
4. This site is for the enjoyment of a wide range of riders so please respect those less fast or confident.
5. Under 12's are not permitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult who is riding with them (not simply dropping them off)
Published: 16 January 2018
Watch Sam Pilgrim shredding the awesome Windhill Bike Park on a E-Bike!
Published: 3 July 2017
Whilst being down the south Sam Pilgrim decided to head over to Windhill bike park, one of the UK's newest bike parks and he certainly seemed to enjoy himself!
Published: 16 June 2017
Just in time for the weekend Wind Hill B1kepark have just opened their new red run 'Empuru' and it looks set to be their most fun line at the park yet!
Published: 4 June 2017
The Global Mountain Bike crew checked in with Chris Smith at Windhill Bikepark to show you how to ride some BIG drops!
Please note: Distance is calculated as air distance or "as the crow flies" the most direct route between two points, so the distance by road maybe slightly longer.
Disclaimer: All trails and location details have been submitted to this website by independent contributors and resources. We hold no personal responsibility for the accuracy or legality of any trail description or location published herein. All listings are for information only.