Rogate Downhill Trail is on Forestry Commission land near Liss in Hampshire and is a popular place for freeriding and features four or five downhill courses with jumps, doubles (take-off and landing jumps) and neat drop-offs.
£5 for a day ticket. Tickets are available from staff members on-site.
Rules of the hill;
1) Helmets must be worn at ALL times whilst riding. Body armour/knee/shin guards etc. are advised but not compulsory.
2) No payment - no ride. Anyone without a day pass or full membership is trespassing and will be asked to leave.
3) Only official, taped out lines are to be ridden.
4) No unauthorised digging - if you have any ideas please talk to a committee member.
5) Always give way to riders/walkers/horse riders BELOW you on the hill, ESPECIALLY when crossing the fire road.
6)Do not push up marked out trails. This will prevent at the very least angry remarks from unaware riders, and possibly serious injury. Use the push-ups people!
7) If you break the tape, please take a bit of time to repair it where possible. We spend a ridiculous amount of time fixing and re-taping lines so give us a hand.
8) No fires/BBQs please.
9) Have fun!!!
|Sat Nav:||GU31 5DL|
|Grid Ref:||SU 795 258|
Rogate Downhill Bike Park is located amongst the woods just outside of Rogate, 2.4 miles south east of Liss just off the B3006.
Please note: Distance is calculated as air distance or "as the crow flies" the most direct route between two points, so the distance by road maybe slightly longer.
Disclaimer: All trails and location details have been submitted to this website by independent contributors and resources. We hold no personal responsibility for the accuracy or legality of any trail description or location published herein. All listings are for information only.