Due to never having the time to use it i'm sadly thinking about selling my DH bike (IF i get the right offer!).
The bike is AWEFUNKINSOME! and its been my project to get it as perfect as i can since i got it. Its had god knows how much money spent on it! pretty much ever part has been upgraded from standard think only the cranks remain! Full wish list of components have been used (most have been in dirt 100!)
PROBABLY THE COOLEST AND QUICKEST ALUMINIUM SESSION YOU'LL FIND!!
* Frame is obviously Trek Session 88 Size Large (the best and most sought after size) just read the reviews in dirt or anywhere on how good these frames are. Trek really nailed the design and hence the new (funk off expensive) ones apart from being in carbon not a great deal has changed. I have had a full custom graphics kit made for the bike, its a take off of the one industries Hart & Huntington CRF450 style ones. The graphics made from full moto grade vinyl so pretty much like heli taping the bike but a shit load cooler!! The graphics can be removed and underneath you'll have shiny non scratched frame. The bike has been properly looked after so NO dents what so ever! i have even added the trek bash guard to the down tube to protect it.
* Fork: Marzocchi EVO Ti 2011 suspension forks just been serviced and tuned by Dave Garland of Stendec Works (Danny Harts mechanic!) Sooo plush! again just read reviews! amazing forks!! also have graphics on these to stop them getting scratched and to look cool as tits!
* Shock, Cane Creek Double Barrel with nukeproof titanium sprig build and tuned again by Dave Garland, You will not find a better dh shock especially to match the forks again just read reviews!! will also supply setup up tunes that both Dave G and Malcolm from cane creek for did me.
* Brakes: Shimano Saint with white Goodridge Hoses and discs with white floating rotors!
* Pedals: Kona whawha's
* Stem: Sunline direct mount
* Handlebar: Renthal Fatbars 780mm medium rise
* Seatpost: Thomson
* Saddle: Syncros
* Chain: missing in pics as was being degreased! haha
* Headset: Cane Creek headset with Token Gold topcap
* Grips: Renthal Kevlar
* Front Tire: Maxxis Swampthing 2.5 dual Ply, heavy duty dh tube even with white valve cap ;)
* Rear Tire: Maxxis High Roller 2.5 dual Ply, heavy duty dh tube even with white valve cap ;)
* Wheels: Mavic top of the range UST de stickered rims, on black Burgtec Hubs built with super expensive white DT competition spokes!
* Shifter: Sram X0
* Mech: Sram X7 will also throw in a spare mech hanger!
* Cassette: Sram 9sp
* Cables: Jagwire white with new inner cable.
* Chain Device: MRP G2
* Misc: Hope seat collar, carbon headset spacers
Right i'm open to offers on this bike but by offers i mean MONEY!! PM me and DO NOT bother sending me stuff like 'ER i waz wondrin i uz swp 4 dj bike playstation 6games and 5 copies of dirt mag" if you do you are an UTTER DOUCHE!
Cheers for lookin Steve