Kenda launches the new Pinner Pro Aaron Gwin tyre
6 May 2020 | By billy1979
The Pinner is Kenda’s all new dry condition gravity tyre. Exclusively developed in cooperation with Aaron Gwin, the Pinner loves to be let loose on dry and dusty tracks. It shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection. Available with AGC or ATC casing, the Pinner is a great choice for gravity racers and trail riders alike. Point it down, let it go fast, and know exactly where the limits are.
- Excellent predictability - A consistent contact patch when the bike is leaned over creates a super predictable feel - no sudden wash-outs!
- Optimized for hard pack - The tread pattern is done to work best on hard pack, rocky/rooty and loose over hard conditions.
- AGC or ATC - Available with the sturdy AGC (Advanced Gravity Casing) or the lighter ATC option (Advanced Trail Casing)
- Best-in-class puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than comparable DH tires.
- Fast rolling
- Tubeless ready
- Topo Design - Unique and stand-out topographic design pattern over the sidewalls and tread.
This tire features a similar compound design found in other Kenda gravity tires. The Pinner uses a dual layer set up, with a firmer rubber serving as the base and supporting the knobs, and a soft compound laid on top to maximize grip. The ATC version is a dual tread construction with a soft shoulder, and firmer center tread.
For more information visit https://bicycle.kendatire.com