Specialized Trail Days 201910 March 2019 | By billy1979
Specialized have been hard at work planning the biggest MTB party of the year and here it is: Trail Days 2019.
For 2019, we're heading to Glentress in the Tweed Valley. A true mecca of mountain biking and home to the Trail Days event village where we'll be serving up awesome food, beer and a whole load of party after you've shredded yourself senseless on the trail.
The best trails that the Tweed Valley has to offer! Our event base in Glentress serves up trails for every abillity straight from the campsite. Feeling pumped? Jump on our uplift and head over to the tech-trail mecca of Innerleithen to test your skills. Fancy something a bit more chilled? The event village will be home to a pumptrack where you can battle against the clock every evening.
The camping field is situated next to the event village, and has 24-hour access to the premium toilets and showers, plus running water. If you are attending the festival with young children, we've introduced a 'family camping zone' to ensure everyone gets a good night sleep.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKET
- 3 nights camping and car parking: Thursday 4th July from 2pm - 7th July
- Premium toilets and showers
- Free uplifts running to Innerleithen from 10am - 4pm
- Secure overnight bike parking (first-come, first-serve)
- Guided rides (first-come, first-serve)
- Coaching sessions (sign up required on the day)
- Pumptrack races with prizes
- Live music and entertainment, including a fully-licensed bar
- SWAG pack when you check-in
Trails in Article
Glentress Mountain Bike trail centre is arguably the best MTB trail centre in Scotland with loads of trails at a variety of grades with a whole host of awards to its name.