Pedalhounds 2017 Dates and venues
23 November 2016 | By billy1979
After an successful return to the race scene in 2016, Pedalhounds Multi Stage MTB Enduro Series is back for 2017 with their new Enduro format over seven races.
2017 Race Date & Venues
- 26th Feb - Tullecombe Woods, Nr Rogate, Hants
- 26th March - Land of Nod Headley Down, Nr Bordon, Hants
- 28th May - Matterley Basin, Winchester, Hants.
- 25th June - Aston Hill, Wendover, Bucks.
- 9th July - Bereleigh Estate, East Meon, Hants.
- 8th October - Land of Nod Headley Down, Nr Bordon, Hants
- 12th November - Bagshott Heath, Surrey or Tullecombe Woods, Nr Rogate, Hants.
Entries will open Saturday 7th January 2017 at 9am on the More Dirt here.
- 3 laps of between 3 to 5km in length
- 4 timed short gravity fed stages per lap.
- Each stage will be ridden 3 times
- All stage times will be added together for the final result
- Winner certificates and medals will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each category
- Entries limited to 225 riders
The stages on each lap can be ridden in any order in a mash-up style, with no time restraints on transitions from one stage to another. We're getting back to the true ethos of enduro, stages will be run blind – there will be no practice before the racing starts, although the stages will be available for inspection on foot the day before and on the morning of the event giving everyone a level playing field...
In conjunction with our sponsors Pedalhounds are going to be giving out some very interesting spot prizes at each race, giving all riders a chance of winning from a first timer to a seasoned racer.
U14 - 12 - 14 (the rider must be accompanied by a racing adult at all times)
Womens - 18 – 39
Womens - 40 +