British 4X Series Announces 2017 Dates and Venues
12 January 2017 | By billy1979
Building on a solid year in 2016, the British 4X Series have recently announced their venues and dates, including a double-header with the National Championships.
Based on feedback from riders the British 4X Series have put together seven single header races, with the dates not clashing with any National BMX dates and with a race every month from March to September.
Moelfre will host National Champs on Saturday evening and the round 5 of the series on Sunday. (The track does not share any of the downhill track.)
- Round 1 – 12/3/2017 - Chicksands
- Round 2 – 16/4/2017 - Harthill
- Round 3 – 07/5/2017 - Afan
- Round 4 – 18/6/2017 - Redhill
- National Championships - 29/7/2017 – Moelfre – Double header weekend, Moelfre is National Champs & Sunday National race.
- Round 5 – 30/7/2017 - Moelfre
- Round 6 – 20/8/2017 - Falmouth
- Round 7 – 03/9/2017 - Series Final – 417 Bike Park