The Halloween Trail Clean Tour 2021!!30 September 2021 | By billy1979
You called and the TRASHBUSTERS answered! Following a wide range of nominations from riders across the UK, runners and roamers alike, Trash Free Trails is excited to announce the seven haunted locations that will be visited during the upcoming Halloween Trail Clean Tour from October 22nd-31st.
- Friday 22nd October – Day 1 – Cathkin Braes MTB Trails, Glasgow
- Saturday 23rd October – Day 2 – Cannock Chase
- Sunday 24th October – Day 3 – Greno and Wharncliffe Woods, Sheffield
- Monday 25th October – Day 4 – Ambergate Woods, Belper, Derbyshire
- Thursday 28th October – Day 5 – The Wandle Trail, Wandsworth, London
- Friday 29th October – Day 6 – Tilgate Forest, Crawley (TBC)
- Sunday 31st October – Halloween Trail Clean Tour Grand Finale event – Barry Sidings, Pontypridd, Cardiff
More details about these locations, including how to get involved and key event timings, can be found on Trash Free Trails’ website HERE.
Each littered location will be visited by the Trash Free Trails’ A-Team – a crack squad of over 25 dedicated trash-busting volunteers – who will lead each trail clean, helping exorcise the ghastly SUP (Single Use Pollution). The TFT team will also provide key information on how locals can continue the trash-busting effort, preventing their trails from becoming haunted with litter all over again! The Halloween Trail Clean Tour contributes to Trash Free Trails’ ongoing mission to reduce single-use pollution on our trails and wild places by 75% before 2025, (re)connecting people with nature through purposeful adventure.
JOIN US, OR DIY!
If you can’t make your local event or live just a bit too far away from the nearest location, don’t forget that you can clean up your local trails at any time – every small act has a huge impact on our environment. Head on over to the Trash Free Trails website to access the ‘Do it Ourselves’ Toolkit, which offers a mega stash of all the digital bits you’ll need to complete your very own trail clean of any shape or form.