Bought in July, and after a few months of just staring at it while WFH and being unable to get out on it, I’m selling my YT Capra (Large, 27.5.). It’s had an easy life and barely been used; I’ve personally ridden it on a total of 2 days out, not pushing it any harder than the BPW blue trains, and a slow trundle down Stile Cop red. The original owner barely used it and then it was taken as part-ex by a middleman, whom I bought it from in July. That seller’s advert is here, so you can see the history I’m able to share: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3112151/ I've used mostly the same photographs for now (there's a couple in there from in my house to prove I do own it), as he's a better photographer than I am and my phone sucks, but will add up to date ones within the next few days.
The bike is excellent and can handle much more than I can throw at it. It was a custom build by the previous owner and specced out with the highest quality parts, sparing no expense and it’s barely been used. It was serviced before I bought it, and again by me when I got it home when I set it up for me (5’11”, 95kg). Everything on the bike is as you’d expect from a machine that’s seen more time being looked after than ridden. There are signs of wear and tear (a scuff here, a peeling sticker there, everything is in the pictures from the previous advertiser and I’ve added no further imperfections) but no damage, no dents, no bends, no cracks, no corrosion, no slack in the bearings, no slop in the suspension, no squeaks from the brakes, no flat spots, twists or bows in the wheels, and no rattles, grinding or squeaks from the cranks, dropper, steerer or mechs.
Components are as follows:
• YT Capra AL, Rockshox Kage RC rear shock, 170mm. (£1500)
• DVO Diamond D1 Forks, 150-170mm, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer. (£850)
• Magura MT5 4 pot hydraulic disc brakes, 200mm rotors (£240)
• SRAM NX Eagle Gearing, 1x12 setup (£320)
• Raceface Aeffect Crankset, 32t Narrow Wide Chain Ring (£140)
• DT Swiss E1900 27.5 Enduro Tubleless Wheelset (£400)
• Michelin Wild Enduro Tyres, 2.4, Nearly new Tread (£90)
• One Up dropper post. (£130)
• Bontrager Arvarda Saddle. (£45)
• Raceface Aeffect low riser wide bars (£45)
• Raceface Aeffect Stem (£55)
• Raceface Aeffect Lock On Grips (£25)
• DMR V12 Pedals (£50)
And last, to deal with the questions I get every time I’ve sold bikes online:
• I’m not looking for a swap or part exchange, the bike is being sold because I never get chance to ride due to my location and other life commitments.
• To save us both time and effort, please don’t ask for a reduction in price, either beforehand or when you come to collect. I didn’t buy the bike to sell on at a loss or make a profit. This is a well-priced bike that I’m only asking what I paid for.
• I’m not going to ship the bike domestically or internationally, please don’t ask.If you message and ask "what's my best price to sell now because someone is ready to come and pick it up and send it to you in Albania" it's double the asking price. Purchase is in person only at IH9 5HN, with full payment by cash or bank transfer complete before the bike goes anywhere.