Ad ID: 1017608242
Posted: 30th Nov 2018 | Seller: BristolTrails
||Local Pickup Only
||Location: West Yorkshire
||Frame Size: M
||Wheel Size: 27.5" / 650B
2016 Banshee Spitfire custom build, M, yellow
Rock Shox Pike RC Solo Air forks, 150mm travel
Cane Creek CCDB air shock,140mm travel
Shimano SLX brakes, 200mm rotors
Brand X Ascend dropper post
Shimano XT crank, 32T narrow/wide chainring, 170mm
10 speed Shimano Zee shifter, Deore clutch mech, 11-42 Sunrace cassette
Wheels: Novatec hubs laced to WTB i25 rims, tubeless ready
Kenda Nevegal X Pro2 tyres, 2.25", tubeless compatible
Reverse 780mm DH bar (paint stripped and polished) and Funn stem
Charge Spoon Saddle
Spank Spoon pedals
The good stuff:
- Spot-on geometry. 66 degree HA/74 degree seat angle/595mm effective top tube
- 26" or 650B compatible, three geometry settings
- Compatible with up to 170mm forks
- Fork and shock serviced by TF Tuned within the last year
- Chain/cassette/cranks were fitted around a month ago and have only been ridden a couple of times.
- Brake rotor upgrade to 200mm
- Will ship with spare hanger, geometry adjustment chips, chain guide mount and shock setup gubbins (spacer/base tune guide etc)
The not-so-good stuff:
- The forks have some paint rub on the crown.
- There are a few battle scars on the frame, which I've tried to show in the pics. I'll ship with some touch-up paint if it bothers you.
- The back tyre has a worm in it. Still holding air fine though.
A great little trail/enduro bike, ready to shred, and I'll ship to anywhere in the UK.