With more than 2500 acre of land, La Fenasosa boasts a wide range of opportunities to enjoy mountain biking for everyone at all levels.
The Bike Park offers:
1 .- Down Hill, 8 tracks (2 black, 5 red and 1 green slopes). Over 13 miles
2 .- Woodpark with two levels of different difficulty.
3 .- Four Cross
4 .- Dirt areas with different levels.
5 .- Foam Pit
6 .- Beginners track
7 .- Cross Country, with over 20 miles of tracks.
La Fenasosa is open all year offering a wide range of accommodation possibilities, including lunch. Advance booking is compulsory.
Description of the areas:
1. Down Hill. (DH) There are slopes for everyone, with technical, fast, loose stones, jumps and wooden bridges ones.
2. Wood Park. (WP) Two tracks: One for beginners and one for experienced riders, with a four meter high bridge, Wall Ride, Gateway U, etc. Pure Adrenaline!!!
3. Four Cross. (4X) Designed by the brothers Pau and Andres Climent. The track layout is for Championship Level. Requires maximum effort over 400 meters.
4. Dirt Tracks with different levels and size. Eight doubles. Designed specifically for expert. There are tracks suitable for all levels.
5. Foam Pit. It's a swimming pool of foam with a ramp to learn safely Back flip and other jumps.
6. For children beginners. Situated next to the pool area where the little ones can learn supervised by their parents.
7. Cross Country. Following over 20 miles of tracks used by wild life.
Distances and routes from the main cities:
Madrid: 400 km.
Barcelona: 472 km.
Valencia: 112 km.
Murcia: 122 km.
Alicante: 58.8 km
La Fenasosa is a new Bike Park placed in the national park of Sierra Mariola in Alicante, Spain.