MoreDirt
Advertise Here

FS: Asgard Bike storage shed and other stuff

Sell your mountain bikes and parts here!
1 postPage 1 of 1

Postby peterjs
Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm

For sale one Asgard Bike Storage unit. I bought 2 the 2nd is massive so I don’t need the smaller one. It’s the Annexe Model. I would class this showroom condition. It comes with one shelf and 5 hooks for helmets. This is the insurance approved model comes with 2 keys. Great little bike store – no rust (galvanised and no condensation – its vented). Designed for 3 bikes though I kept only one in it – until I wrapped it around a tree.

On the minus side – it weighs half a tonne and will need to be collected in a van and has 400 odd screws in it – I can pull it apart ready for collection as there is noway it can be lifted by less than 4.
I will do piccies at the weekend of this – though it looks like it does on their website – in green – just without the odd bloke posing in front of it. [url]
For sale one Asgard Bike Storage unit. I bought 2 the 2nd is massive so I don’t need the smaller one. It’s the Annexe High Security Model. I would class this showroom condition. It comes with one shelf and 5 hooks for helmets. This is the insurance approved model comes with 2 keys. Great little bike store – no rust (galvanised and no condensation – its vented). Designed for 3 bikes though I kept only one in it – until I wrapped it around a tree. Hence the shed is unmarked and as new.

On the minus side – it weighs half a tonne and will need to be collected in a van and has 400 odd screws in it – I can pull it apart ready for collection as there is noway it can be lifted by less than 4. A weeks notice please.
I will do detail piccies at the weekend of this – though it looks like it does on their website – in green – just without the odd blokes sat on it. I can't get the url in here for some reason, http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/detail.php?pro_code=Ann2

I have many other items for sale and would prefer personal inspection and collection of all – So I know the buyer is happy – (WestYorkshire Area). I will provide a detailed list now that I know there is a sale section here! Incls new or used once: Deuter packs, gloves, shoes, wheels, tyres, Antares rollers, turbo trainer.I’ll photo these ready for posting next week.

£200 on collection.

I have many other items for sale and would prefer personal inspection and collection of all – So I know the buyer is happy – (WestYorkshire Area). I will provide a detailed list now that I know there is a sale section here! Incls new or used once: Deuter packs, gloves, shoes, wheels, tyres, Antares rollers, turbo trainer.I’ll photo these ready for posting next week.
peterjs offline

Advertise Here
1 post
Page 1 of 1